Wednesday 31 July 2013

Dreaming In Glitter....

I have been so serious lately with my photography, and putting pressure on myself to decide where Im going and what Im doing... Doubting myself and never feeling good enough. I decided I needed to do something fun and spontaneous and grabbed $30 worth of glitter and Megan for an impromptu shoot this afternoon. I wasnt sure if it would work, and I didnt care for once, it was all about fun... We laughed so much and had so much fun, we came home covered in glitter and 10 times lighter xo






















Model: Megan Emmett
Hair & Makeup: Lisa Fahey - HMUA


7 comments:

  1. Lisa! I love love love every single photo! Sometimes you need to remember why you picked up the camera in the first place. Go back to that and start shooting for you again xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Thanks Jessica! I really needed do this shoot, it was therapeutic!

      Delete
  2. Looks amazinnggggg!So happy for you that it worked out :)
    PS. you need to sign up to bloglovin so I can follow you xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is perfection! love xx
    http://poulines.se

    ReplyDelete
  4. I HAVE TO RECREATE THIS!!!
    Such an inspiring photoshoot!
    It looks soooo fun!
    where did you get the glitter?? is it one of those fine ones or the larger chunky ones? I love them all! GAHH!

    Thia @ The Tale Thief

    ReplyDelete